Caillou is paralleling our lives. The two could be a sitcom.
- last night Tate yells out “GILBERT where are you?” For those not knowing who Gilbert is…. he is Caillou’s sometimes naughty cat.
- lucky me, now whenever we get in the car, Tate will continuously ask “are we there yet” and will remind me that “this is what Caillou said to his mommy.”
- Caillou’s theme sing haunts me… Tate will belt it out at random times.
- Caillou is four years old… the just barely two and a half year old Tate thinks she is four too.
- a fire engine raced past us in the car the other day. Sirens and lights. This brought on a ten minutes conversation of remembering Caillou had am encounter with a fire engine AND a fireman at play school.
- She is planning on marrying Caillou!!!! I am hoping their kids look like her.