Tuesday, December 18, 2007

CHRISTMAS WITH THE SWACS

Kind of sounds like a Christmas movie or something. Don't ya think?


I know I have talked about this little group of Single Women Adopt China (hence "SWAC") that I belong to before. Besides all the snuggles and play with the kiddos, there is such love, warmth and concern felt for each other. I am so lucky that during the long wait, I have these sistahs to hang with.



Waiting momma Leanne (LiLi) always adds such energy to the group. Somehow after the eating winds down, up starts a dance-a-thon. The video clip below of Eliza (Lala) is from our most recent meeting. Twinkle Toes was able to join us this time. She and Liza danced and did make overs on each other and the good sport, LiLi.

Oh man, I love my little Twinkle Toes niece!

If my SWAC sisters are reading this blog, just know that I love you all so very much! Thanks for the love and support!

4 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

You sweet girl! I guess something good can come of this long wait, right? Such cute pics!!! It was fun to have your niece there this time!!!

Tiffany

Catherine said...

Sharing the wait with great friend (both home with their babies and also waiting) is the very best!! Looks like a great time was had by all! We're getting closer friend and some day Miss Tate will be there to dance along with you and Twinkle Toes!!

Ginny said...

Looks like fun. I really wish there was a group like that around my area.
Ginny

Shannon said...

Love the title and the pictures! Everytime I say it in my mind I think of SWAK (sealed with a kiss!)
=)