- It was April 10.... 5 more days and my taxes were due. I had a real awakening. My tax person, aka brother, was going out of town for 10 days... which included the last five days of crucial tax filing time. To my rescues comes Tiffany. Thanks to my "genius" friend, taxes did get done. I am printing the forms as I type this.
- I just knew I would be owing a lot of taxes. I owe every year... why not this year??? As mentioned above, my genius friend did my taxes and all I owe is a little manageable amount to the F*ds but get back happily a shocking amount from the St*te. This is the first time in YEARS I am not doing payments for my taxes.
- Slowly but surely my sun room project is getting done. Today I have been UP and down a ladder, so many times my body is aching. My hand can hardly form a fist just from holding a paint brush. What scheduled for my evening activity is a date between me and my sewing machine. I have a cushion to make for the bench and roman shades (3 of them) for the windows and glass door.
- I am looking at the beginning of the end of a generation. It seems that a lot of my parent's friends and acquaintances have passed on. Often when chatting with my mom, she mentions someone is either really sick or she has a funeral to attend. I kind of wonder how she and my dad feel about seeing so many friends pass on, and if this is causing a concern to them about their mortality?
- I have an awesome Uncle Ole. This poor Swedish uncle married into a totally 100% Norwegian family. He has had such ribbing about being Swedish.... he is just playful and fun. He always has a smile and laughter. I have such great memories of holiday fun, camping and water skiing with his boat. In his younger years he was a smoker. I just got word that he has lung cancer.
- I have wicked bad allergies.... basically year round. This year instead of continuing my daily dose of All*gra, I opted to give Zyrt*c a try. I have been soooooo sleepy. Yesterday while listening to Mesa snore, I was lulled right off into a nap. I am wondering if this new allergy med is not for me?
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
BUSTIN' OUT THE BULLETS....
Here goes the bullets.