Sunday, July 01, 2007

PLUGGED IN

With all this vacationing going on and the activity of Summer, I have become unplugged to the International Adoption World. I realize that this is about the time that rumors start hitting the Queen. As you might notice, I chose not to highlight the site, because frankly I have not been on that site this month. I have nothing against RQ and am appreciative for all the effort she/he does. I just have been too busy to think about the referrals. Yesterday when I realized that this was the case, I set myself a goal to stay away from RQ this month. Instead I have been reading the blogs of those who are in China right now and loving seeing the end results of this long wait. I am feeling really good about my choice of looking at the positive. Next month just might include the RQ.



4 comments:

Kramer said...

Good choice Lisa! Stay away from RQ for now. I wish I could say I have done the same. I've missed you here but have enjoyed the pictures of the villa. I can't wait to see more. We are heading to the beach this week with my sister and her kiddo's but I'll be back on the 11th. I've missed talking to you so when you get some time give me a call.

Anonymous said...

The RQ has great information, but can easily take over your life!!
Stephanie
forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

Andrea said...

I am proud of you! I feel MUCH better when I stay away!

Abby's Mom said...

Very good! I need your will power!