To fill up my empty void, I give you some boring bullets.
- Did my taxes yesterday. I am actually for two years in a row, getting money back. Not sure what I will do with this land fall (stretching the truth here) of added wealth. Be practical and place in quickly in savings OR spend it on a luxury item OR spend it on a necessities. So much to think about.
- I have been working on getting rid of a lot of the "clutter" project that needed to get done. You know stuff like replacing the burned out lights in my NINE foot ceiling in the kitchen. Why is it the lights burn out at two at a time? Sorting through piles of papers (taxes, receipts, coupons). Mailing packages. All the stuff that weighs a household down.
- Still working on Tate's room. I did switch what I wanted to do on the eight foot window valance. What I am ending up doing has been a nightmare to say the least. I am almost ready to scrap the whole valance and just leave it as is. Valance and nightmare to be posted with pictures when done.
- My dad just turned 79 the other day. SEVENTY NINE!!! I look at him with youthful eyes and see my Dad as young. He is healthy and full of energy. Just scares me how quickly things can change. He is funny, loving and annoying at time. I do love him so.
- It seems like a lot of people are cutting back on the blog reading. Lent or signs of our busy world. I wish I could join them. But who am I kidding with referrals and people traveling, there is no way I could give it up right now.
- I need a new blog look. I am going to stop this blog and start a new blog when travel to Tate. Any suggestions for names for the new blog? Blog designs??? Would love some input.
Now if only there would be something in the air with all of March 2006 LID's.