In these past three days, there has been an explosion of personality and physical skill in Tate! Where has my sweet funny easy going girl gone??? She has always been very active while awake. Nothing would get by her gaze. She would wiggle and kick her legs, but was content to watch. The sounds coming from her were sweet little coos, giggles and and babbles. She actually cried twice when Solomon (her 6 month old buddy) screamed and squealed. That was the old Tate.... new things are happening minute by minute here.
- I have been concerned with the stiffness in Tate's legs and back. There was an effort on my part to get her to bend her legs for dressing and sitting. A wise momma (Hi Tiffany) showed me a few exercises to do with my girl. After a few days of doing this, Tate is like a noodle.... will practically do the Chinese (ha ha) splits while sitting, will roll around and scoot on her tush towards things. She does this with a HUGE SMILE ON HER FACE FOR HER MOMMA.
- Yesterday Tate demonstrated against being put in her car seat. She has been stiffening up so I cannot buckle her....
- Saying NO to her just makes her laugh.
- She is understanding so much language now!
- She now squeals... LOUDLY! She loves my reactions which will fuel even more happy LOUD sounds. I of course am fueled by her. This is one LOUD crazy time.
- Feeding her has become a challenge. She used to be soooo easy to spoon food into her mouth. Tate has always been discriminating with food and will eat only when hungry. Now she is TOOOOOO busy to eat. She will suck down 4 ounces of formula just to satisfy her hunger but will stop because Mesa has entered the room.
- She LOVES Mesa. Mesa LOVES her.
- I do notice at the end of her active day, she will be ready to suck down her bottle. At these times, she will eat about 10 ounces. She will be all snuggled in her PJ's, tummy full of warm formula and content in my arms. This is the time I love. She will look at me with such satisfaction with the sweetest smile on her face. TATE has a MOMMA!
- Oh man oh man, I love my girl.
- So far she only has her two bottom teeth. Still chewing on things, but have not seen the arrival of any more of her pearly whites.
- She loves music. If we are in the car, she makes this certain sound that means, "Hey momma, turn on the tunes, would ya please?" She loves Madonna's old stuff, HATES Cher.
- I've got a dancing fool on my hand. She loves it when I hold her and dance around the room. She will rock back and forth, moving her shoulders side by side if in her car seat or high chair.
EACH DAY IS A WHOLE NEW DAY WITH MY GIRL....