Sunday, March 28, 2010
I am still re-living the nightmare of dinner the other night with three spilled drinks... two on me, and a wild child strutting all over the restaurant eating ice cubes from the spilled drinks off the floor.
Oh how I wished I would have followed my motherly intuition and bought Tate her own seat. I guess the cheap inter-voice spoke louder.
- When Tate sneezes she follows it up with a "bwess you" (bless you)
- Tate was left alone in a room with a Kleenex box. A box that proved too much of a temptation for one busy smart toddler. When I walked into the room I discovered tissues everywhere. One glance at me and Tate grabs a tissue and start fake coughing and wiping her nose. How can I not bust a gut at my clever girl?
- Tate sings along to most everything. With all seriousness, she tried opera the other day. There is nothing cuter than a sweet little voice speaking the language of a toddler singing opera.
- Tate and her Gramps have quite an act going. Gramps will sing the song How much is that doggie in the window and Tate provides the dog barking part of woof woof woof.
- Favorite word right now is "mine".... She will say this about everything around the house. Truth be told, everything is hers. Poor Mesa has just a few balls that are Mesa's. I have had to remind Tate that the balls are Mesa's and she has to ask Mesa if she will share them with Tate. Tate will now pick up the ball and got to Mesa with a one word question SHARE??? Of course, Mesa always shares with her Tate.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Tate loves to get little morsels of food on toothpicks... Being the smart momma that I am, I zoned in on this fact pretty fast and cracked open our Bento supplies to find these animals picks. She loves them! Notice the bug bite on her sweet finger....
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Tatie's Auntie Kelly is here from Tampa for a quick visit! The sun was out and spring was truly in the air.... How can we resists taking Nana and Aunt Kelly to the Zoo. We live only 10 minutes from the Zoo and have a season Zoo pass.
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Sunday, March 07, 2010
We will be heading off to Florida at the end of March so I thought I better see if Tate had swimming suits that still fit. I have to pinch myself just to make sure that I am not dreaming and this bundle of loving beauty is truly part of my life. I love her so!