Thursday, February 01, 2007

FEEL IT???

Can you just feel the energy coming off of my HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION???? Smoke is just a whizzing off of my keyboard as I am madly pushing keys getting from one BLOG to the NEXT..... I am speed reading each and every one of your blogs.... NO TIME TO COMMENT, yet. But soon, oh so very soon when I am on board with everyone's information you will hear from me!!!! How did I make it without my Internet connection???? Ten torturous days out of the loop, with only little sneak peeks from work or while on lunch. BUT.... I am back and so very glad to be.... TONS of thoughts on my mind. And of course will be sharing them ALL.

SHOPPY????? Just got done buying Bitty Baby clothes (on sale) at American Girl and books from Amazon.....

Also worthy of mention, I CAN NOW WATCH YOUR VIDEOS that are on your blogs!!!

FEELS OH SO GOOD!!!

5 comments:

Kramer said...

I am so glad you are back. I have missed you and Mesa!!!
Kim

C's Mom said...

Glad to have you back ms. lightning....hey, we ARE through review :0)

Kramer said...

Hey, I just saw you are through the review room! I am so excited for you! One step closer to Tate!!!!

t~ said...

I am not feeling your internet connection but I am feeling the love from the CCAA! We are out of the review room!

Donna said...

Welcome to the high speed world!! Hey, we expect more postings and e-mails from you now! ;)

Donna