- The other day, Mesa got live her fantasy. While walking, we passed the school where TONS of 9-11 year old boys were playing soccer. Mesa loves all kids but because of the after school care by a few 9-11 year old boys, she is especially drawn to them. With her obsession with BALLS and the kids, she did not know what to love the most....BALLS or THE BOYS!!!
- Mesa is quite entertaining while sleeping. When she is in her ZONE, she snores, whines, soft barks and runs. I only wish I could know what a pampered pup has to dream about that causes all this "action".
- Mesa has gotten to be quite a svelte puppy since I no longer work from home. I feed her half of her food in the AM and then again in the PM. Bad mommy forgets to put out the pm feedings IF I see she still has food in her bowl. The sharing of meals have stopped also since I no longer eat most meals around her.
- Our dog park is between three baseball fields. Mesa will enjoy minutes at a time watching the game. I know it is the balls and the kids, but I like to think she has a higher intelligence and watches knowing the game. I guess I am the dog owner who lives in delusions about her pup.
- The above baseball fields also offers a chance of Mesa scoring a softball or two. Mesa is able to find any lost balls along the fences, and will not stop whining and digging until she has the ball in her mouth.
- The cutest thing happened yesterday. I was hanging out on the lawn with my neighbor and her 7 month old daughter. Mesa was hanging too. Out of nowhere Mesa got up and went face to face with this baby. The baby put both hands out on each side of Mesa's snout. Mesa had the look of total surprise at this but with a swift one time lick kissed her face then plopped down right in front of her while putting up with some ear pulling and eye poking.
- I think Mesa is ready to be a snuggle pup to my gal.....