So busting out the bullets.
- Shocked and over the moon with the latest "rumors" of the speed up of referrals thru at least March 23.... I would be shocked if I see Tate's face in a few days to weeks.... happily over the moon shocked!
- After work I stopped off at a grocery store for a few items. I was drawn to the baby section.... I just stood there and stared. I was soaking in all the baby food, melty baby snacks, pediolyte, formulas... BLANKLY stared at all items that means "BABY". I soon will be adding stuff from this aisle into my grocery cart. Sooner than maybe expected, I might add. I decided to buy that small square wipes container for my new diaper satchel.
- Shoppy with my gal in mind .... overstuffed rocking chair for snuggle time with my gal, small portable diaper bag that fits into my purse AND will hook to the side of her stroller.
- I decided to re-register for stuff at Babys r Us. By now I have collected a few things and know more what I need and want. I originally registered a few years ago and I was clueless. Still have not bought a car seat. The one I originally wanted is not available because it was last years style. I guess this is what happens when a momma waits three years for her baby.
- Slowly but surely I am getting the nursery done. I have a goal to get it at least looking cute by the time I have a friend and her two kiddos come to visit the snow in Utah.... looking forward to meeting this gal and her family.
- I am working on the renewal of the last and final I 600A... what a joy (cough, cough) to be working with my agency.... I have not wanted to disrespect or speak badly here on this blog so hope this quote from Seinfeld will suffice... "SERENITY NOW, SERENITY NOW!!!"
- For the renewed home study I needed to get a physical. Oh joy of JOY!!! Not only am I armed with the signed paperwork for the home study, I now have a fistful of other "tests" that I get to do!!! Lucky me... mammogram, colonoscopy, bone density scan..... and more blood work.
- Not sure how much I will believe I will be seeing Tate's face next week. I am okay with seeing her muchly anticipated sweet face. Just figure if rumor at true, I will be getting an dream come true sooner than later.
I do have a lot of catch up of posts like the home rejuvenation going on here as well as Tate's kingdom and wardrobe. All are posted with anticipation of just plan boring stuff, but stuff I wanted to document for when I slurp this blog, edit, print in book form and end this chapter of the blog. I do plan on continuing a new blog documenting life with Tate.