This is the last full day in Nanchang China. I opted to stay in back at the hotel so Tate could stay on her routine of morning and afternoon naps. We are traveling with a total of 8 babies.... Tate is the only one who has not gotten sick with the cold crap. I am hoping if I keep her well rested, she will be able to avoid getting sick.
She is growing and learning so many things each day.
* When we first got her, she could say dadada. She has now added mamamama, mmmmmm, babababa and squeals.
* She will echo these sounds back to you.
* Patty Cake is now one of her favorite games. She claps now on her own.
* Her food includes besides the formula and rice cereal. Peas, carrots, squash, apple and pear fruit juices... diluted.
* She still is a champion sleeper and pooper.
This is the last night we have in Nanchang... tomorrow we will be boarding a plane to GZ for the last part of this journey