Sunday, September 13, 2009

THIRTEEN MONTHS OLD!!!

Tate is thirteen months old today.... She will still be my baby but looks on with envy at the toddlers running and playing. You can just feel that she cannot wait to be talking and walking. I will say she now understands EVERYTHING that is said to her. She has such a funny sweet personality and is still a show stopper. This morning while eating her breakfast, she discovered the use of the spoon. I am still pretty insistent that I feed her. She loves this too. Today I put piece of egg on her spoon and helped her make it to her mouth. She is quite pleased with her new "momma helping" accomplishment....

crawler 2 003

crawler 2 002

7 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 13 months..
She is tooo cute..
they grow up sooo fast..
Have a great week..

Suzie said...

Such a big girl! They really do grow up fast :o)

Kayce said...

She's so dang cute Lisa! Give a squeeze.

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I love her expressions and her bibs!

Yes- the book was from us - not sure if I forgot to leave a note with it :)

Ginny said...

She is getting so big. We're making plans for a return trip to your area in January again. I hope to be able to meet her in person then.

Anonymous said...

O-M-G
I've not been on computer for past month and cannot believe what an adorable little character your peanut is. Saw that Tiger hat for B'day #1 and just about slipped a stitch. I'm flying in tomorrow to see my own West Jordan Jiangxi grand-princess who's on the cusp of 5 (sigh. . .just. .sigh). Our carefully laid plans (State Fair, hiking Antelope Island, etc) fell apart when Sarah asked me to take her to that "Chance of Meatballs" movie. . .plans are made to be broken, right. You look absolutely ecstatic, as well you should. Have a great weekend--I know I will.

Pat from Oh

laurel said...

Happy 13 months. Wow, time flies.