Monday, September 07, 2009

BALLOON BABY

I love the grocery store that we shop at.... I love that they hire "special needs" baggers and even use some as checkers. I will always go to one of these specials needs checkers. I don't mind he takes longer than most. He is thrilled when Tate will grin from ear to ear her sweet toothy smile. He loves when Tate throws in a wave bye-bye. Today Tate blew him a kiss. All checking business stopped in his lane while he went to select this special balloon for such a sweet kiss blowing girl. All in all it was a delightful shopping experience... Behind me I left a happy special checker guy in front of me I had a happy balloon loving girl.

balloon baby BLUE 1

balloon baby blue

balloon baby BLUE 3

Love seeing Tate's sweet small hand through the balloon.

No comments: