Thursday, August 14, 2008

BAKIN' THE SALSA WAY...

Slacker me... busy ME! I have been working tons... I do have a few posts to catch up on AND some bullets later. I guess when it comes to me and blogging it is either feast or famine.....


Enjoy the eye catching FEAST of the antics of the Salsa Twinadores..

The ever talented Marie (L) demonstrating her two handed stirring technique while Rose (R) advises from the sideline....


Twinadore stirring....
Marie's motion defying swirling of the wooden spoon.
Mixing is tough work as evident on Rosie's face.


Give a sistah a hand would ya pleeeeze?


At last, the best part of the baking is the licking of the spoon (Rose)

8 comments:

laurel said...

I agree, the best part is licking the spoon. Did you save us a cookie? They are sooo cute.

Stacey said...

I just tagged you....sorry if you don't really want to do it, but it was kind of fun!

M3 said...

Fun! You got some great action shots. The double spoon cracked me up.

Jennie said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you had tons of fun! I also loved that cake recipe....Yummy!

Donna said...

What great photos...looks like everyone had a yummy time!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Cute pics! The Tongginator spent this past weekend cooking, too. My aunt, AKA the Martha Stewart clone, hosted us over the weekend. Otherwise it wouldn't have happened. You are much more fun than me! :)

Unknown said...

oh these are fun

Livin' out loud said...

Totally CUTE!!