Saturday, October 11, 2008

YEE HAW!!!

This is when things are getting good.... REALLY GOOD!!!

As my time of wait draws near, so does the wait times of those who go before me..... Shannon, Donna, Stephe, Kelly, Connie, Leeanne, and oh so many more. Each astonishing day of referrals from here on out will be breathtakingly exciting. Soon we will be witnessing families becoming.... first time single mommas, first time married couples, additions to families.

THIS.IS.GETTING.PERSONAL.


Surprises are so cool.... and the COOLEST surprise was when the CC.AA shocked us once again, this time with an extra day of referrals for some of February 16 LIDs...

Shannon, one of my first bloggy buds is basking in the glow of seeing her little Ellie..... Go on over and take a gaze at these adorable kissy cheeks and dimples.

13 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Isn't it the best when your friends start receiving referrals? Somehow it makes everything feel "real." You are getting closer!

Single Women Adopting Children said...

I wondered if anyone knew anyone getting those 16th referrals. I heard it was only one agency - lucky her! That kid is adorable!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you!

Joannah said...

I am so excited for all of you!

:-)

OziMum said...

Isn't Ellie just a cute wee thing?!!

I thought the same thing, when I was waiting to see Ellie's pic... this is really happening!!! We are really going to see our bubs SOON!!
Experiencing allocations, with people you've followed for 3 years is amazing! The best!!!

C's Mom said...

Can you stand it??? I am SO excited for everyone :0)

Kayce said...

So cool! It is going to be like Christmas day for the next several months as we watch our first bloggy folks meet their children! SO exciting! I can not wait to see Tate!!!!

Shannon said...

This is soooo really happening! Oooh, but she's as cute as a button! It's such an amazing feeling...I think I will burst with joy when she's actually in my arms. Even if she's bawling her eyes out, poor thing!
Counting the days til Tate! This is gonna happen for all of us. =)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more!!!

laurel said...

What an exciting time!!! Your friend's baby is darling. Wouldn't it be fun if Tate and one of your friend's babies were from the sme area!? That would be SO cool.

Jenn said...

I absolutely agree!

rubyiscoming said...

we are getting there! soooo much closer :)

Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,