Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'VE GOT NOTHING

Got stuff to talk about but not on one subject and not that important of stuff…

JUST MUSING

~~ I am having two full days off of both jobs -----a miracle!!! LOVING IT!!!

~~ Yesterday I spent 3 hours at the scrap book store…. My feet were killing me and my head felt like mush…. But I think I will have a 4th of July page for my Lady Bug Hunter’s swap!!!! I am taking the advice of the group and making one for Cindy and one for me…. Pictures later.

~~ Told Mesa if she gave me a kiss I would take her swimming…. She must understand me because out of character she gave me a big sloppy lick!!!! I speak DOG!!!!

~~ At the dog pond I saw a family with two Asian girls…. I wanted so badly to go up to them and say I am LID March 7…. I used self control, but want to come up with an international code that can be used in situations like this….


~~ My awesome neighbors are moving far away with the cutest baby boy…. Very Sad…. They gave me their baby jogger stroller!!! They ROCK!!!


~~ On my way home from getting coffee, found a travel playpen at a yard sale…. BOUGHT IT!!!

~~ Today, I have been eating nothing but Lays Chile Lime chips…. BAD LISA!!!


~~ The book I am reading right now is NIGHT by Elie Wiesel…. Blown away and speechless!!!
~~ Been getting real hot today .... Thought I might be getting HOT FLASHES.... found out that it has been over 100 degrees here.... I AM RELIEVED!!!

~~~~What have you all been up to??? DO TELL!!!~~~~

16 comments:

Kim M. said...

Lays Chile LIme chips no body told me about those! I'm bummed I need those!

Lisa~~ said...

Ice cream works miracles when your hot, it's the perfect food!

M3 said...

What have I been up to? Oh not much, just planning a spontaneous last-minute trip to meet up with some COOL girlfriends from blog land... Heehee.

Anonymous said...

Two days off for you? That's a lot. Rest, relax and treat yourself, you deserve it!

So happy to see you're becoming a scrapper!

Joannah said...

Lisa, enjoy your days off! That's fantastic. It's hot here, too. I'm running the AC all the time. I wish I had something fun to report back to you, but I'm plugging away on the second phase of my thesis. I've got about two weeks left for this class, and then I can take a breather in August. Happy Sunday!

C's Mom said...

Sounds like you're having a nearly perfect weekend in my book...minus the heat.

Do enjoy!

Kramer said...

Love the updates! I'm with you, the Chile Lime chips are the best (note that I have refrained from eating them for 2 months now, dieting sucks!) The heat is killing us here too, it is 98 and rising. We did manage to do a 2 mile walk and cut the grass this morning before it got unbearable. Most of all I love that you have 2 days off! I have been working at my parents office on some off days and it sure is nice to get a little break.

Colleen said...

LOVE those chips! They good nice with a Corona with lime!! LOL...

Your trip sounds like a lot of fun. I tried to arrange one too - it never came together :(

Shannon said...

Like your idea of the international code for I'm DTC/LID!! Currently reading Inheritance by Lan Samantha Chang.

Christi and Abbey said...

I've wanted to read Night. Did you see him on Oprah? I think we all need to remember what has happened.

Elle said...

Since you speak DOG can you come over and talk to Katie about crapping in the house??

Hope you enjoyed your 2 days!

Anonymous said...

I am sweating at the gym. I need to get off my tush!

Anonymous said...

We took our girls tubeing down the river saturday. On sunday we took them to Michigan's Adventure ( a mini cedar point) and we leave to go camping tonight in Silver Lake Mi for 5 days! When we get back we will have 6 days to finalize our daughters Sweet 16th B-Day! Top priority is to finish the tiki bar and make some palm trees for the yard.

Kimberly Evans

Eliza2006 said...

Loved this post! I've been wondering what you've been up to. Me? I went to a work conference all day yesterday, had my old roommate and her super cool boyfriend over for dinner after, took them back to snowbird and didn't get home until midnight AND had to be back at the conference at 7 am. I'm wiped out! Talk to you soon!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

As for the family you saw at the park. Don't let the APC naysayers scare you off, truly! I still have people come up to us, I don't mind at all and neither do my kids quite honestly. They love to hear about other families being made that are just like theres. Your excitement is palpable, and people will understand because they were there once too. Go for it!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»