Monday, July 31, 2006

JULY REFERRAL BAKING

Hello Babies!!!
(aka Hello Dollies)


This month was a happier month of referrals.... 15 days (?) worth... Sadly m3 missed the referral for Funshine by one day!!!! Big hugs going out to Rod and Mary-Mia .... But she will be here to enjoy these little nuggets of FUNSHINE yummmms!!!!


1 cube of butter (or if margarine if you must)
1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
1 cup coconut
1 cup chopped nuts
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips- I actually exceed the one cup and add 2 cups
1 can sweetened condensed milk

In 350 degree oven in a 9 x 13 pan melt butter. Sprinkle cracker crumbs, then add coconut then add chopped nuts.... then what else???? The chocolate chips !!!! Pour can of sweetened condensed milk on top and bake for 25 minutes.... cool slightly to cut......

ENJOY!!!!

15 comments:

Jacquie said...

Delurking yet again to tell you that you are now my favorite blogger. :) My god do those look scrumptious or what??!!

C's Mom said...

Yum! I do believe my tush just got bigger looking at those.

Lisa~~ said...

Yum! Will there be any of those left when I arrive on Friday???

Stephanie V said...

OH MY GOD! I AM SO MAKING THESE!

Stephanie V said...

I just saw your sidebar - "Survivors", that's classic!

Kim said...

I'm drooling! These are my favorite cookies EVER!

Dawn and Dale said...

Ok...Those looks soooo good and soooo bad all at the same time!!!

I will not try to make those till AFTER our baby comes or else I'll gain back every pound I've lost forsure!!

Dawn

Donna said...

Oh my God, save me one and crank up the coffee maker!

Donna :)

Julie said...

Arhghlghhhhhh..... (picture Homer drooling face ... when he sees doughnuts)

J. :o)

4D said...

Num num! Thanks for sharing the recipe. Gotta try it for sure!

Keep smilin!

Ava's family said...

Man, those look YUMMY!

Robin said...

Can you gain 5 pounds via blogger? I believe I just did. Those look totally awesome.!!

Anonymous said...

I came over to say "I am SO making these," but then I noticed another one of your readers had used those very words, LOL! Well, never mind - I am SO making these too!

They look divine! Have fun with your get together. :o)

Tana

Polar Bear said...

Yum! I love those bars. My grandma always called them 7 Layer Bars. I like the Hello Babies name better!

M3 said...

Oh YUM!!!! I can practically taste them already. Whooohooooo!