Tuesday, February 14, 2006

ADVENTURES IN CUPCAKES

Adventures in Cupcakes.... This little sweetie is my niece, Twinkle Toes. This weekend I was lucky enough to have her sleepover for two nights!!! Twinkle Toes is my most favorite person in this world.... At least at this moment. Cupcake making was one of the many (tiring) activities that we did. TT got to pick the cake mix, frosting and decorate. PINK was the color of the day and strawberry was the overwhelming flavor in the cupcakes. TT got to do it all, she measured, poured and mixed. The only thing that she did not get to do was fill the cupcake tins. After one messy attempted I decided that this is something that she will do later with age.

What fun when you can frost something and lick as much as you want, especially when you just LOVE STRAWBERRY FROSTING!!!


PRESENTING THE FINISHED PROJECT!!! Now she can give these to the ones she loves.... Her family.... And Nana and Gramps!!!!!


WHAT FUN AND MESS FOR A NIECE TWINKLE TOES AND HER AUNTIE WILDCHILD....HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

What a yummy time together! The aunt/niece relationship certainly is very special. Twinkle Toes and Tate are gonna love hangin' out together, especially if frosting is involved!

Joannah said...

It looks like you girls had a really good time together. TT is a cutie!

Lisa~~ said...

Oh, those look so good, much more fun than mine! Think I need Twinkle Toes to give me decorating help.

Christi and Abbey said...

Your niece is so cute! What a fun project!!

Donna said...

Lisa, your niece is adorable! Don't you just love spending time with her?? I love it when my nieces are over the house doing crafts projects with me.

It looks like you guys had lots of messy fun!

M3 said...

Oh my gosh it looks like you guys had a ball!!! What a sweetie.

Ava Baby said...

Twinkle Toes is too cute. I just love having nieces. They are so fun!!
Michele

Sandra said...

Awww - what a cutie! She's going to be an inspiration to your future little one!

Catherine said...

Fun! Baking with a niece is the best way to share time together!