Friday, May 12, 2006

HIT ON


Why is it guys, making Airplane reservations, think that I want to meet them???? Just because they are calling a Toll-free number does not mean that I, AS A WOMAN, am answering the phone for their PLEASURE!!!! I've been told I have a great sexy phone voice.... I really do flirt to get bookings, but please.... Drop everything and fly across the country just to meet you???? I think NOT!!! Now if you really want to gain my attention, BOOK A FIRST CLASS TICKET and let me transfer you to our HOTEL desk!!!! Then you just might make my day.... Which in turn will make me think "what a great guy, too bad he lives on the other side of the planet".....Well at least for a second..... until another amazing guy will call and try once again to gain my flirtatous sexy phone voice attention and tempt me to fly off to meet them.....

11 comments:

Recovering Wino said...

Seriously? Just from the sound of your voice? Pretty powerful stuff...I say take advantage of it and get the good bookings!

Shannon S said...

Too funny! Then again, I might have to get a second job...and maybe some voice lessons... =)

Joannah said...

Oh, too funny!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. I am sending out your package for May this week, I was wanting to get it to you before Mother's Day but things got hectic this week. Please know that I will be thinking of you Sunday and praying that this is the last Mother's Day without Tate.
Your Feb Secret Pal

Stephanie said...

Not that my Dad is a freak or anything, but he does tend to try to SMOOZE with other ladies when on the phone. Are you sure you didn't have him on the line?

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

James Baker said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my airplane flight tracker site.
Have a great week!