Friday, May 05, 2006

PROGRESS ON PROJECTS

I'm about ready to start working on the furniture for the NURSERY!!!! This little tidbit of a buffet is not for the nursery but for the dining room..... I started working on it last AUTUMN just in time for me to break my elbows where EVERTHING project-wise came to a stand still....

Last night the buffet was moved into the dining room..... I had planned on sanding the edges of the buffet and do a wipe on wipe off stain over the sanded area just to give it a little rough and tumble.... Now I am not so sure if I will do it.....

PRESENTING ONE OF THE MANY PROJECT DONE AND MARKED OFF MY LIST!!!!
Oh.... top drawer is where I found my rubber lady bug sighting

7 comments:

Shelli said...

WOW! That turned out awesome!

Shannon S said...

You are so talented!

Christi said...

This looks fantastic, like a magazine. You are being so productive and it is inspiring me to get in gear and tackle some things.

Stephe said...

OMG...that buffet looks AWESOME in Black!!!

Donna & Joe said...

Lisa, the buffet turned out great!! Isn't it rewarding when your hard work pays off like this??

Donna :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»