Thursday, March 23, 2006

SIGHTING?????

NOW DOES THIS COUNTING AS A SIGHTING??????


A RUBBER TOY LADY BUG???? It is not just an ordinary rubber Lady Bug toy....





It was the only thing I found after I pulled out the drawers of a buffet I am re-painting. You can see where it was located if you take a look at the right side of the drawer guide.... way in the back... that's it that kind of blurry red dot..... Hmmmmmmmmmm.... this is not my buffet but one that was given to me to redo and use..... You be the judge.... I swear some magic will be happening!!!

14 comments:

Shannon said...

Weird...eerie...but I'll go with it! Yes! I believe!

Jen R. said...

Yeah, you and your frickin' other ladybug sighting a few days ago sure did a lot of good given the referrals that just came out....(I am SO kidding..ha ha)

I guess it means MORE bad news.

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Geez, you find them everywhere...what are the chances of that???
Lisa

Eliza2006 said...

Now that's pretty darn funny! Yes! It is a ladybug sighting. How old do you think it is?

Tiffany

Donna said...

Yup, definitely a sign of something good to come! By the way, ALL ladybugs count.

Donna :)

Joannah said...

Oh, why not... ;-)

Anonymous said...

It counts, Lisa, it counts!!!
We need all the good news, signs and positive reinforcments we can get right now!

Kim said...

I'm choosing to believe that it means something. What exactly, I haven't a clue!

Kim

Kim M. said...

Wow that's just too weird and cool!

Sandra said...

I say it counts - we have to take a chance on luck anywhere we can find it!!! And good for you for redoing that buffet! Sounds like a great project!

Anonymous said...

That is too strange not to mean *something*! I think it's a very good sign. :o)

How long are referral waits running these days, anyway? I'm so out of the loop...

Tana

Elle said...

Weird. I would count it!

Pug Mama said...

I think we should take whatever we can get at this point!!!! :0)

Ava's family said...

That is weird! I am certain that count's as a sighting. Maybe we will get our real LID so we won't have to use our fake one anymore!