Saturday, March 25, 2006

BOOKS I AM READING

I love to read and have been reading TONS in preparation for raising my little Tate..... Here are some of my most recent good books that I have been reading.... All come with my high recommendations!!!

ARE YOU MY MOTHER? by P.D. Eastman

Journey to find one's own self and the search to find
a place of belonging and acceptance of a mother's
unconditional love.



I Love You Like Crazy Cakes byRose Lewis

A story of International Intrigue of a single
woman who travels to China to save her daughter
from a life time of life in an orphange.



Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney

The universal story of a father's love and the multitude
of ways he tries to prove his love. The child is able to
pattern this love and reciprocates that love.

5 comments:

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Love ALL these books at our house!!
Lisa

Kim M. said...

All are must have books in any house with a baby.

Anonymous said...

Are You My Mother is my favorite Suess book!

Eliza2006 said...

It looks like you are getting pretty scholarly on us!!! Don't over-educate yourself :) LOL Those are some pretty cute books...I love you like crazy cakes is my fave!

Tiffany

Shannon said...

My, what thought provoking reviews!! =) Two thumbs up for all three!