Monday, March 27, 2006

FIELD OF DREAMS

I have been thinking A LOT lately how I can aid in speeding up the CCAA and the referrals. My heart goes out to the LIDers that have been waiting 6+ months. So my thoughts..... I could VOLUNTEER my services to the CCAA and help process the Dossier and family Matching. I would be there in a heart beat 24/7 if it would help. Heck, I would even sleep with the director if that would help..... Then it hit me... KEVIN COSTNER in The Field of Dreams.... IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME.... I am not talking baseball here.... I'm talking NURSERIES.... I have been a slacker and I know others have been disheartened and lost the faith and rooms sit undecorated and unloved .... So to quote Kevin with a slight slant....


IF WE DECORATE THE NURSERIES, THE BABIES WILL COME....
I will continue with the NURSERY* this weekend....
*Tate's Kingdom is to the right....>

8 comments:

Shannon said...

From your decorated nursery to God's ear, right?!!

We want pictures too! Before AND After!!!

Kim said...

Hey, I'm willing to give it a shot too if it will work! I'm going to at least get some paint chips this weekend for Grace's room!

Please post pictures of the nursery!

Sandra said...

You are too cute with your ideas! But heck, I'll join in, anything to bring our babes home sooner!

Gracencameronsmomy said...

How do you get a whole other page for stuff like this? Do you just create another blog?? Love the nursery...
Lisa

Shannon said...

Of course!! That's using your noodle, Lisa! I have the paint and will get taping right away...

Pug Mama said...

Lisa, if that will help, I'LL come help you!!! (I could bring Zeus! He would love that!!!)

Joannah said...

Good idea! ;-)

Kim M. said...

Good plan. Go for it! Get that Nursery done!