Friday, March 17, 2006

MOTHER AND CHILD

I am blown away by this gift.... This Birthday gift is from Donna who sent this to me with a little note saying that "she hopes wearing this makes me feel closer to my sweet Tate"!!!! I will never take it off!!! The only way I will feel closer to Tate is when they place her in my arms on Metcha/Gotcha/Family day!!! I am all choked up!!!



"Symbolizing the unbreakable bond between mother and child, this sterling silver necklace depicts the arms of each as they join to form the shape of a heart".

The Men in Brown (UPS) delivered this sweet package... Does this mean I am THREE timing my FED EX MAN???? Hmmmmmmmmmm.

BIG {{HUGS}} TO YOU DONNA AND THANK YOU IS NOT WORD ENOUGH TO EXPRESS MY THANKS!!!

10 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

So cute! Happy Birthday!!!

Tiffany

Donna & Joe said...

Hi Lisa,

I'm SO glad you like the pendant! Anything that makes us feel closer to our little ones is worth having.

Happy Birthday, hope you had a good one!

Donna :)

Joannah said...

That's lovely!

M3 (Mary-Mia) said...

Awwww, that is just beautiful!!!!!

M3 (Mary-Mia) said...

Wait - forgot to ask, when's your birthday? Is it today? Happy birthday!!!!!!

Melissa said...

You have got some wonderful friends!!!!

Melissa said...

I'M BAD!!!!!
********HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!*******

Stephanie said...

What a lovely gift. Very thoughtful.

Lisa & Jeff said...

What a thoughtful gift!
Happy Happy B-Day!

Sandy said...

I love it!! What a special tribute to the bond with your future daughter!