Friday, March 24, 2006

TATES SP GIFTS

Will you look how cute this package is wrapped??? All four books were wrapped and tied into this bundle of reading.... I almost did not want to open them cause they were so cute!!! But curiousity got the best of me and I ripped away to reveal....


These four books.... I Love You All The Time, Guess How Much I Love You, Are You My Mother and I Love You Like Crazy Cakes....



What was so amazing was that I did not have any of these books!!! Or should I say TATE didn't have these.... But I will enjoy until they are Tate's..... It has always been a goal for me as a mother that I will always have a little snuggle time reading to my kiddos just before bedtime..... What great books to read and share... Oh the picture does not even give the personalized card to Tate justice.... Every single one of these cards will go into Tate's lifebook.

1 comment:

Christi and Abbey said...

What a great SP! I love the way everything was wrapped and all the cute cards. I am a book fanatic too. Very fun!