Friday, March 24, 2006

FEBRUARY SECRET PAL

I am A Belonger...

I belong to two Secret Pal exchanges... January because I thought I was DTC then and February because I am DTC then.... I almost didn't join the February SP but decided that I wanted the chance to get to know these amazing people I will most likely travel with..... This is the gifts that were sent from my February SP to Me, Mesa, and Tate.... I am blown away by the gifts and the creative way they were wrapped. It was almost too cute for me to even want to open these bundles but I couldn't help myself and look at the treasures I got......


Boy did my F.S.P. hit my likes right on the nose!!! She must have an in with someone who knows me or is calling my Mom..... DARK CHOCOLATE and PEEPS!!!! Yeah!!!



And a Birthday gift for me!!!! It is a baby book that I have been wanting.... I can't wait to start adding pictures of Tate.... I have the digital camera, plenty of memory sticks and now I need the subject....


THANK YOU FEBRUARY SECRET PAL.... YOU ARE ONE CUTE CREATIVE PERSON......

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow, you really hit the motherlode with these gifts. I especially like the baby album.

Donna :)