Saturday, March 18, 2006

LADY BUG

LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN MY HOUSE IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER!!!


A Lady Bug Sighting....
I have never been a believer in this whole ladybug sightings.... But it was the evening of my birthday and it was Wintery outside. After going to dinner with friends to celebrate my birthday, I looked over on the coffee table and saw this little critter.... She must have just been hatched because she was kind of milky and soooo tiny. She had only two spots on her back. I couldn't believe this tiny thing could be a lady bug found in the middle of a FRIGID night....I put on my reading glasses (okay I am of the age to need reading glasses- so wha up?) and during the study of this creature the milkiness of the shell started to turn a red and the two black spot emerged!!! It has got to mean something very magical. I have made a bet with Tiffany that the CCAA will give referrals finishing up with the May LID and give referrals for the whole month of June.... There is a meal riding on this bet and I just think that this little tiny LADY BUG just closed the deal!!! It's got to mean something very MAGICAL is happening!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

This is one bet that I would be more than happy to LOOSE!!!! I swear I'll buy you breakfast, lunch and dinner if the CCAA sends referrals through the end of June! That is really unheard of...a ladybug when it's been a blizzard outside lately? This has to be good, right?

Tiffany

Jen R. said...

OK, but can you predict when we'll get our referrals? (meaning yours and mine....the '06 dossiers?)

Lisa and Tate said...

SORRY ALL- THIS WAS A VERY LITTLE LADY BUG AND CAN ONLY DO MAGIC FOR ONE MONTH.... I WILL LOOK FOR THE *MOTHER OF ALL LADY BUGS* TO DO THE MAGIC FOR THE JAN/FEB DTCers!!!

LOL

LISA

Colleen said...

Now thats pretty interesting!!! If you are right with the rest of June....I will.... I dunno - but I will do something for you!!! Gosh I hope so!

My husbands red thread bracelet broke on him yesterday...me I think its all bad. He & I have been wearing since DTC - and now we have to get him another. I hope your thought are better than mine!

Kim M. said...

Wow!!!!! That is just to amazing!!

Ava Baby said...

I hope you win your dinner! We should know by the end of this week.
Michele

Joannah said...

Oh, I hope you're right!

Christi and Abbey said...

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!
I am so happy that you got the lovely necklace, went out with friends, and then had some ladybug magic.This little bug is so exciting!

Stephe said...

Happy, Happy, Happy BIRTHDAY! I hope you had a very special one! Just think, this was your last one without Tate!!!

Ava's family said...

That HAS to be a GOOD sign!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Lisa!
{{{BIG HUG}}}}

Isn't that awesome?
I've been finding them in my house since December? Very weird.
I buy bags of them every summer (yes you can do that) to keep the aphids off our HUGE maple tree. I wonder if they actually stick around that long?

Elle said...

I really think that there is something to the ladybug sightings. i use to be a non-believer, until I had my own ladybug experience.