Sunday, August 13, 2006

SECOND COMPLETED SCRAP PAGE

It is done.... The Lady Bug Hunters second page swap is finished.I guess I amjust not that into the embellishments. I figure the focus of these sheet should be the pictures of our GIRLS!!! Do you think that if I tell the CCAA that we are in need of our girls so we have pictures to scrap that this would help give us our referrals??? Just a thought!!!









Here you see each page seperate. I figure that the pictures could be put on the pink and blue spots (once we get poicture, that is). Coming out of the faucet are two splashes. I thought it might look cute to add the splashes after a picture so it is kind of on top.

This is the detail of the journal part. It tucks into the semi-glued in and bracketed in bathtime dye cut. I think it is kind of funny the way the scrapbook magazines will spell out what products they used.... SO here is my list. Doodlebug paper stripers, dye cuts done by me, fancy new glue thingy, and cute ribbon. I am hoping Jennifer C will enjoy my rather simple work.

I will say that every month this challenge is mind boogeling.... but each month I try something new.... this mont the braids, and the ribbon, and the cool journaling treatment. Each month I hope to learn and grow and create.

14 comments:

C's Mom said...

Your 'simple work' is simply awesome!

Kim said...

You did a great job! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, when you say fancy new glue thingy I'm assuming you dumped that glue stick? ; )

That is a BEAUTIFUL page! I am going to have to enlist your help in Tess' book. Love the colors. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Your scrapbook work is coming along. The bathtime sheets are so cute. I can't wait until I see one with Tate's pictures in it. I am working on your August gift and hope to have it out soon.

Your Feb. Secret Pal

OziMum said...

Your Momma weekend sounds like a blast - pity I live about 20 hours away!!!

You are SO gifted with your scrapbooking! How awesome do those pages look?!! Fantastic.

Catherine said...

Great layout! What fun it will be to fill it with pics of Tate!

This is one I may need to scraplift :o)

Lisa~~ said...

Your page is wonderful...want to make Baby S's book??

Joannah said...

You've got a knack for scrapbooking, Lisa!

Special K said...

Very cute! I haven't gotten this far yet. I want to learn but the last time I went into a scrapbooking store I was so overwhelmed I got a headache and had to run out screaming...LOL!

Shannon said...

Looks great! I'm still trying to figure out what to do for Joannah's wish page for Jillian. I admire how you jumped right in!

Donna said...

Lisa, great job on the layout! You're really getting the hang of scrapbooking.

Donna :)

Tao's Mommy said...

WOW...that is so pretty...Love the detail!! You are becoming a PRO at the scrapbooking I'm still trying to finish my first page, dont see the finish line yet!!
You'll be so glad you did this once you see Tate's pictures on the pages!! Cant wait!!

Tao's Mommy said...

WOW...that is so pretty...Love the detail!! You are becoming a PRO at the scrapbooking I'm still trying to finish my first page, dont see the finish line yet!!
You'll be so glad you did this once you see Tate's pictures on the pages!! Cant wait!!

Anonymous said...

What a great site »