Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Check out the picture!!!!!

I think that I have figured out how to post a picture!!!!! It is of my sweet girl Mesa Mei-Mucho who is 90 lbs of loving-snuggle fun....She is 22 months and too sweet for words. She is a freak for a tennis ball and thinks EVERYONE at the dog park is there to be greeted by her. She is fluent in English and understands some Norwegian words also......Pan down a few posting to find her.....I have tried to post two other pictures but have not been successful.....I will figure it out cause one is of me. Any suggestions what I am doing wrong???? Or does it take like forever to load?????

4 comments:

Scott and Karen said...

Hi there. Couldn't find a link to an email address so I thought I'd pop in here if that's okay. I just wanted touch base with you and make sure Amy (mom4ruby) got in touch with you -- I'm sure she did but I wanted to say hello! You can reach me at journeytogwen@yahoo.com.

Please let me know that you received the info okay.

~Karen from GwenBlog

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Ohh, she is so cute! I am trying to convince my husband to let us get a golden retriever since our lab had to be put to sleep...so cut!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Paris hilton banged up Islamic non alcoholic aftershaves Rules on betting against baseball Perfume 1 1.9 oz 28 56 ml Get squirrell out my house Accupuncture for high blood pressure tip specs for titleist tour model irons University of houston culinary school spam blocker free shield logo

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »