Sunday, June 25, 2006

MOD PODGE TATE

Mod Podge 101... Here is my first attempt at MOD PODGE!!!! I can live with a little bubble here or there..... It is really hard to see the actual scrapbook paper I used on each letter.... The "T's" each have white and pink...one is checked and the other is striped.... the "A" and "E" are a combo of green and pink..... "A" with flowers and the "E" with poke-a-dots .... I loved the way it turned out !!!!


You can see the detail a little better on this close-up with the paint for the walls and the bedding I will be using in Tate's Kingdom..... the plan in the room is to use wainscotting on the bottom 2/3 and a free hand unstructured stripe in the two blues..... I will be using high gloss white on the wainscotting and the moldings.... I am working on finishing a most adorable buffet and am toying with putting the floral paper in the inside of the shelving.... I love the flowers and the color combo..... Time and money will dictate just how much detail I actually will do.....

Before I even get going on the nursery, I have other steps in the house that needs to get done to move the existing room into..... But if CCAA called me tomorrow and said that I could come and pick up Tate..... I am ready no matter what shape the house and nursery is in!!!!

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

The letters came out really beautiful! Very crafty!

Donna said...

Lisa, the colors look great together and I love your idea for the unstructured stripes on the upper half of the wall...should be really cute. Your letters turned out adorble...my favorite is the flowers and the polka dots. They go great with the quilt.

Pug Mama said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it all together.
And...if the CCAA calls you, you better give them my number!!

Dawn and Dale said...

VERY COOL!!!

I have letters that are sitting ready to be painted or something for Annaliese's room! Can I just send them to you??!!! ;) lol

Great job!

Elle said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see Tate's nursery finished - sounds like it will be adorable!

Kim said...

Your letters came out wonderfully! I can't wait to see the entire room put together. I just love nurseries!

Anonymous said...

Too cute, Lisa! You've always been so artsy and creative and can do amazing things on a budget!

Tana

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »