Monday, June 12, 2006

NEW LOOK!!!!

Life is always changing and so is the look of my blog....

Thanks to Donna and her talented design and offerings of help.... I just told her the coloring I wanted pink and brown and she designed this for me!!!! I did have one specific for her... to have the type in a DARK color .... This is for my sister, KELLY who lives in Florida and said that her eyes hurt after reading the colors.... I am sure that she was not the only one who felt that way..... Do you like the new looks?????

BIG THANKS TO DONNA.... YOU ROCK!!!!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Excellent job, Donna! Love the new look!

Stephe said...

Donna is just "the WOMAN". New look looks great Lisa!

Lisa~~ said...

Love the new look. Donna is one talented gal.

Stephanie said...

Looks great Lisa! Hey Donna, maybe you should be working as a graphic designer!

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Love it, I wish I knew how to do these things!
Lisa

Joannah said...

WOW! It looks AWESOME! Love it, love it, love it!

M3 (Mary-Mia) said...

LOVE the new look. It's beautiful!!!!!!!

Kim M. said...

Love the new look. Donna is so smart!!!

Shelli said...

I love your new look too!