Wednesday, June 21, 2006

WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY

I join into this group late..... And really think that just being accountable to someone for keeping on track is helpful...

So... I will say that I really didn't start the eating part until Monday after Father's day.... I have been strickly not eating after 7:30 PM which is really a step in the right direction for me since I will eat just before bed.... I have been keeping a Nalgene bottle full of ice and water next to me at work and have been drinking this so much that I seem to never have a Diet Coke.... I used to drink about a six pack of DIET COKE/DIET PEPSI combo each day!!! This is all behaviour modification and I know is a positive step.... I will say that I did not get to have dessert on Father's Day cause I needed to go and book some airline reservations and the dessert just was not out and ready!!!! FORCED being good on desserts!!!

All in all I am happy with my week and will continue.... I did not step onto the scale so I cannot report any poundage off!!!!

14 comments:

Stephanie V said...

I just asked Lisa if I could join in too. Dude, I need some serious help, I do not want to be Queen Pudge in China.

Kramer said...

Lisa,
I am so excited that you joined too! I am on week 4 and this week I lost 2lbs! I just want to know why it was so much easier to gain the weight. Oh well, one step at a time but I am now down 8lbs. with a lot to go. Can't wait to hear your progress!

Dawn and Dale said...

yipee!!

Glad you joined in on the group!!

I weigh in once a month but I check in every week to see how everyone is doing!!

Donna & Joe said...

Lisa, good for you for taking some positive steps forward on weight lose! I'm still trying to get up the motivation to jump into this. I thought I was ready a month ago, but it just wasn't happening.

Is the "Weigh in Wednesday" a Yahoo group or does everyone just post on their own blogs? Is there a list of everyone doing it?

Donna :)

Kim M. said...

What will power not to eat after 7:30pm I would go nuts!! Good for you!!!

Stacy said...

I really need to stop eating at 7:30. That is a good idea. Sounds like you have a great plan.

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christi said...

I've made a lot of changes too in preparing for my daughter, and they all add up. I quit coffee and diet coke, which I used to drink tons of. I began exercising regularly. Now eating more protein and less carbs is my next goal. It's been a over a year since I started and I feel great. Our daughters are already helping us to become better people!

Sheryl said...

Its week 4 for me on Weight Watchers and I have lost a total of 8.2 lbs. Geez, i wish it would come off as easily as it went on!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »