- Miracles really do happen....My agency is actually trying to get updates on the size of Tate. Sounds like I should be able to find this information, just "iffy" on the pictures. I can live with that.
- I have a suspicious patch of possible skin cancer just above my eyebrow on the left side. Oh glory, can only imagine I will have a huge scab for all the gotcha/ metcha day pictures. Not worried about the skin cancer patch, I have had one once before and my mom has had several of them.
- I am in the middle of a root canal re-do. Should get my final treatment on May 10.
- Happily got word that possible travel will be between May 10th thru 20th. This could be in less than one month. I better reschedule that final root canal appointment.
- Tate's paperwork is being re-interpreted. I feel guarded about falling in love with all the cute stuff she is reported to be doing.... "sucking on fingers, rolling over". Just protecting my tender heart on this one.
- Really wondering if I am doing something wrong with the required paperwork that I should be taking to China. There seems to be a lot of chatter on what a pain it is, so far it has been just copying stuff that is easily available in files. When stuff like that happens, I start to worry I am missing something.
- The nursery still is no done. Not sure if I will have it completed before Tate takes off to Harvard.
- One of the favorites purchase so far was buying my first box of diapers... I am opting for size 3. Figure if she is smaller than the 16lbs, she will quickly grow into them. I know this excitement will pass when buying diapers is a common purchase around this place.
- Have not even started the packing process. I did buy some infant Tylenol and Motrin though.
Time is running away at record speed. If time continues to run at this pace, I should be hopping a plane to China.