A few highlights about my gal. These are actual quotes from the translation.
- We named her Yuzhu (Tate's Chinese name) means a beautiful plant, hoping the baby will become a pretty girl when she grows up.
- At the beginning when she arrived, the little baby appeared to have a very calm demeanor. She didn’t cry much nor was she grouchy. (cute to use the word grouchy).
- She would smile and make some harmonic noises when you played with her.
- She would act dancing-like when she was happy.
- She would make laughter sounds when she saw people she was familiar with.
- Little Yuzhu’s body is quite strong. She is rarely sick.
- Let’s wish our baby a very happy and healthy growth.
Now when I gaze at the pictures of my gal, I can imagine her fun personality. She really is a great fit with our dancing-when-happy family that she will be joining. I am waiting to hear from Ann at Red Thread to get confirmation on Tate Yuzhu's care package being delivered and especially hoping that the updates will also include pictures of my girl.