Monday, April 03, 2006

FAMOUS LAST WORDS

When I started my BLOG, I decided that I was going to keep things fun and light hearted without TOO much complaining....FAMOUS LAST WORDS!!!! I will repent and try to keep it lighthearted and somewhat fun....

Thank you all for the encouraging words and taking me out of my own PITY PARTY. I was not aware that some agencies don't even get LIDs!!!! Shannon your can look for your disappointment recipe posted tomorrow.... I have had a looooooong and boooooooring {{snore}} day re-training for my Airline job.... My butt is asleep, my shoulders ache, and my mind is numb..... Only 14 more daze until I am done with the training!!!



Confucius Say:

Man who go to bed with itchy butt,
wake up with smelly fingers.
Okay I know that was gross, but was it light hearted and funny????

3 comments:

Shannon said...

We all have GOOD REASON to vent! =)
And thanks for the future recipe post! I feel like I'm gonna need some of those soon! =)

Ava's family said...

My blog was getting really depressing there for awhile. I really realized it after I did my word cloud! Hey, everyone is going to have a pity party every once in awhile. I thought you lasted much longer than the rest of us.....Be Proud Of That! :)

Anonymous said...

I totally enjoyed the Confucius Says!
Thanks Lisa!

I'm still working on my attitude.....