Wednesday, April 26, 2006

FLOWER POWER FOR ME

I got some PEEPS (!!!!) and decorating stuff like sprinkles (we call them HAPPY STUFF in our house growing up) and spring cookie cutters. So the cook part of me is completed.... And lily bulbs for the gardener in me!!! I have just been itching to go out and do some dirt-work planting these bulbs... and CHOCOLATE.....


Each gift had a special personalized card for each one of us .... Stuff I will add to Tate's lifebook...

I totally love ,all the gifts but the thing I love the very most is the personal notes from my February Secret Pal!!!! I only wish I could get to know you as you are knowing me....

THANK YOU FEBRUARY SECRET PAL!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are enjoying the gifts! I have had so much fun shopping for you, Tate and Mesa. I hope you don't mind me "stalking" your site to find out all about you. You are making my wait a lot more bearable. So for now I will keep checking your blog to help me shop and I will be excitedly waiting to get to reveal the secret. Hope you don't mind me posting here.
Your Feb. Secret Pal

Eliza2006 said...

You have a great secret pal!!!!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»