Friday, April 28, 2006

LEMON AID

When the CCAA hands you a LEMON ......

MAKE LEMON BARS!!!!!!




This referral baking was inspired by the lack of referrals for the month of April

1 cup Butter
2 cups Flour
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
Melt butter and mix flour and powdered sugar.
Spread evenly in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
Bake at 350degrees for 20 minutes.

While baking crust, mix the following ….
4 Eggs
1/ 2 cup Fresh Lemon Juice (2 lemons)
5 TB Flour
1 tsp baking powder
2 cups White Sugar
Mix by hand, pour over baked crust…. Bake an additional 25 minutes (more of less). Sprinkle powder sugar over hot lemon bars. Cut after cooled.

9 comments:

Gracencameronsmomy said...

Oh my god, I may have to make those RIGHT NOW!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

My mom used to make those. They look gooooood!

Kristin said...

but, but, but... i'm doing ATKINS! lisa, you meanie!!

Joannah said...

Lisa, I LOVE lemon bars!!! I'm so glad you don't live next door right now, because I'd be at your door fishing for some. I wonder how many points a lemon bar has?

M3 said...

Oh man, I need some RIGHT NOW! I haven't had breakfast yet and now (thanks babe) am starving!!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, those are my favorites. Only problem, these days I'll set and eat the whole pan.

Hey - I slept through the night; how about you?

Elle said...

Lemon Bars are so delicious - those look so yummy! I have been thinking about them since you posted the picture. I am on a diet and everytime I come check for an update I see that damn Lemon Bar picture. Drooling...

Julie said...

mmmmm ... looks yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»