Wednesday, April 19, 2006

SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT

After work on Easter, I went to my Brother's house for Easter Dinner.... I know that this might be shocking, but each member of my family are TALKERS!!! There is never a Quiet moment around the dinner table and sometimes we barely have a chance to hush up before we have the meal prayer..... This dinner was no exception. But the subject this time touched me to no end... The subject was TATE... Her name was brought up so many times that day.... It was almost like she was real not just to me but to my entire family!!!! They talked about how she will be sitting with us all next Easter (most probablly) questions about traveling to get her, wishes to accompany me to pick her up.... I later found out that Tate's name was brought up many other times earlier before I arrived. My sweet little nieces, Twinkle Toes and Sparkle (I will have to post a picture of her) talked about how much fun it was going to be to have a little cousin. My Sister-In-Law talked about the things she was saving from her girls for Tate..... I think that TATE is becoming a reality, not just to me but to EVERYONE....

I will say the longer I wait with the amount of working that I am doing I am starting to feel like Tate might not be a reality. It really helps me now when others carrying on with her presence while I wavier with mine.

Somewhere in China Tate is waiting to come to me and my entire family.....


We wait with open arms!!!!!

5 comments:

Elle said...

I have kinda been feeling that Ayden doesn't feel real and meeting her is so far into the future, that it seems it will never happen. I usually don't let all the negative feelings and emotion get to me. Yesterday was really hard for me.

It is so nice that you have family that is so supportive and that Tate means so much to them already. Other than Mike and the kids -- no one in my family talks about Ayden and the adoption.

Stephe said...

Lisa, I sooo get how you felt. No one really outwardly refers to Giorgia but this Easter I had dinner at my dad's wife's inlaws. It was Gigi this and Gigi that the whole time. Sureal.

Your family sounds AMAZING!

Sandra said...

What a great family gathering and how special your family is to include Tate! I found it kind of eery at first when my family would say Chloe this or that as I think they could say her name out loud before I could!!! Tate is going to be so treasured when she arrives home!!!

Eliza2006 said...

How fun to talk about Tate! The longer the wait gets, the harder it is for me to keep the "vision" of Eliza. I kind of put her out of my mind. When someone mentions her, it snaps me back into reality...yes reality...we will have babies soon!!!!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»