Sunday, April 23, 2006

REJUVENATED

I had to do it.... I called in sick to work on Saturday.... I was in need of some time to rejuvenate myself.... self fulfillment. Boy, was it the best time I have had in three weeks or more even. Sucking power like I have never experienced. I couldn't stop myself!!!! I continued way longer than planned..... so light weight, yet so effective. Such managable control beyond any expectations. I couldn't stop!!!! Aching lower back, trobbing feet.... Finally all was done and I could do no more...... I reached down and turned off my neighbor's Oreck vacuum which I had borrowed for a test ride.... My carpets never have looked or felt better.... I'll be running out to buy one of my own on payday!!!!

Its amazing how a clean house makes things just seem so much better!!!

8 comments:

Colleen said...

You need to slow down. I honestly don't know how you are doing it...I know WHY you are, but take it easy...

A day to yourself is so important...next time, get a massage and a nice pedicure!

Colleen~

Donna said...

Your first day off in 3 weeks and you're vacuuming!!! I think I need to have a discussion with you.

Donna ;)

Anonymous said...

You called in sick and then spent the day vacuuming? Babe! ;-)

M3 said...

Oh hey, that was me above - I don't know why it showed up as anon.

Eliza2006 said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the vacuum so much! Don't knock yourself out!!!

Tiffany

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»