Monday, November 20, 2006

BURSTING HEART...

I have a lump in my throat and my heart is so full. I am almost unsure if I want to share this, but somehow I need to since this is a journal for Tate.

Can I put adequately to words the feelings I have? But in an attempt I will.

Something just clicked these last few weeks. I have motivation to get the projects done… the baby steps to get Tate’s kingdom complete. First the changing table was painted and knobs in place. Next was the Hutch all painted and almost complete (missing a drawer). The room was cleared of all the stuff minus the computer area. In moves the two finished pieces and the start of Tate’s nursery.

Why the bursting heart???? Friday night I sat at the computer cruising blogs. I had mellow music in the back ground and the light on the top of the hutch was on. There was such calmness to this room. An energy of peace and tranquility. I sat basking in this warmth. In my heart I felt the spirit of my little girl. I felt the love and the beauty of Tate. My heart was bursting full of strength, safety, love and completeness. I pray that during this time of wait, Tate’s deceased Uncle Rolf is by her side, giving her assurance, comfort and love. Until I rock Tate in my arms, I will bask in the beauty of her spirit sitting in the peace of her room.

10 comments:

OziMum said...

Sweet. I have no doubt that your warm loving vibes will reach Tate!

Robin said...

That is absolutely beautiful! So glad you are finally feeling at peace. I'm sure little Tate is being watched over and cared for every moment of every day. God Bless!

t~ said...

Very sweet. I'm sure she feels your love, in some way.

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful thing. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

; ) You rock momma.

Joannah said...

What a beautiful moment!

Deb said...

That is beuutiful, and absolutly blogworthy, thanks for sharing your momma's heart with us ;o)
I love these little moments. Cherish them and soak in them for as long as you can.
Blessings
*HUGABUGS*

Anonymous said...

Cool beans. I go in waves myself.

Kelli said...

It is getting closer, isn't it? I'm feeling a bit of a change too. Bask in the calmness...we're going to be baby travelling before we know it...although I know for you as for I that it can't come soon enough. I'll be looking forward to the days we are RUSHING to get that last thing done before we go to China...

Donna said...

What a poignant post...it is so wonderful that you can feel Tate's presence in her room already. She'll be playing in that room before too long!