Sunday, November 05, 2006

SLEEP OVER

Twinkle Toes had an unplanned sleep over Friday night with me.

REASON???? Something to do with her being the youngest of four and EVERYONE having something social to do on a Friday night. Needless to say I was delighted!!! I love spending time with my two favorite blonds.


Saturday mid-morning there was silence.... Not a sound was heard from either the Seven year old or the Pup. This is what I found on top of my bed..... Look closely between Mesa's front legs you will see her "comfort ball". Oh man I love these girls!!!

14 comments:

Shannon said...

Oooooh! What sweetness! Nothing better than to have a warm,loving doggie scooched up next to you while you sleep! I imagine Mesa enjoys a snuggle mate too!

Lisa~~ said...

Oh, so cute!! How were the scrambled eggs with cheese??

Joannah said...

That is so cute! I hope Buffy calms down enough to be a pillow for Jillian. ;-)

~Kristen said...

What an awesome picture, Love it!!!!

rubyiscoming said...

A. Dorable.

Kelli said...

What a sweet pic! Sounds like a fun evening!

Colleen said...

OH MY GOD is that cute or what???? Both of them look so snuggly!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my Forks and Chopsticks blog. It was a hard decision to make, but felt it was time to move on. I am sure that once my referral rolls in I will post a picture of the newest member of my family on my craft blog.
Stephanie

Pug Mama said...

OMG that is the most beautiful picture.
So angelic, I can't even bring myself to crack a "ball" joke.

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. Does life get any better than this?!

Ava's family said...

It doesn't get any cuter than that!

Heather said...

Mesa, you melt my heart. You're totally adorable. I'm sure my two goldens would love to play with you if we lived closer. :)

Gracencameronsmomy said...

AWWWWW! So cute!

Donna said...

Oh my, what a totally adorable photo of the two blondes!! Twinkle Toes is such a beauty and Mesa is obviously still snuggle lovin fun!