Here is the sketchy itinerary..... I am hoping when we actually get to China we will have more definite plans....
- May 19 1100 leave SLC with overnight in Newark (NYC)
- May 20 12:10pm leave Newark non-stop to Beijing.... hoping for first class.
- May 21 arrive Beijing at 1:50pm China time!!! We will rest up, tour and do whatever while we wait for the other families taking the Beijing tour.
- May 23-25... Great Wall, Forbidden City, etc in Beijing.
- May 25 leave for Nanchang, Jiangxi. Meet babies (??? when)!!!
- May 26,27,28,29.... legal stuff paperwork.... KISSING MY TATE!
- May 30 Orphanage visit (??!!)... the most important place to see for me.
- May 31 possible flying for day trip only to Xi'an to see the Terracotta Warriors. Dragon Boat Festival.
- June 1 obtain legal documents
- June 2 fly to Guangzhou
- June 3 Medicals
- June 4 Consulate appointment at 9:30
- June 5 wait for VISA for Tate.
- June 6 take the train from Guangzhou to Hong Kong***.
- June 7-8 tour Hong Kong
- June 8 fly home from Hong Kong to Newark..... arrive super late on the evening of June 8th.
***The Hong Kong trip is something that may change based on Tate's needs and how tired we are of hotel rooms and eating at restaurants. I just may hang at the hotel and love on my gal. Much more amazing I am sure than Hong Kong.
I have still yet to pack. In my usual travel fashion, I make sure everything is freshly laundered and just pack quickly.
I will blog while in China. I know you all are here to see the Tantalizing Tate.... so if you want pictures of China, you will have to go else where for that. I will take tons of pictures of China, don't get me wrong, only will post people pictures here.