Thursday, May 28, 2009

TATE'S FIRST TASTE OF FRIES!‏


Touring good ole Nanchang today.... Most things were closed because of the three day DRAGON BOAT festival. We went to the porcelain factory but could only see and shop in the shops. I wanted to get Tate a little tiny tea set as a future Family day present.... I found one I really liked, and TRIED to negotiate it down. As my "tactic", I decided to walk away hoping they would call after me and meet my price. No such luck. I left there empty handed. Now I cannot keep my mind off of this sweet tea set for Tate.... I think I just might take a taxi to the porcelain shop and buy it.... it was only $22USD. What was I thinking????
Every day Tate gets to experience many firsts. Today bubbles, boat rides and McDonald's. She only has two teeth, but WOW can she gum things.


Here are a few pictures from today...
Hanging in the room

She loves her Aunt Michelle and Uncle John..... I could not have done this trip so pleasantly without them...

As said before, she is a champion pooper. She is in need of me right now.

12 comments:

Samantha said...

She sure is cute! Enjoy!

utahpinkladies said...

She is adorable. I'm so happy for the both of you. Can't wait to see her in person.

Kramer said...

Loving all these photos! Yes, go back and get that tea set, Tate needs that!!!! I am loving all these hair accessories!

Linda said...

So much cuteness!! How do you stand it? She is so adorable. So happy for you after all this time. Linda

Kim said...

LOVE the photos..
Tate is soooo BEAUTIFUL..
What a darling outfit..
SOunds like things are going sooo well..
Hugs..

Suzie said...

Have I told you how beautiful your daughter is???? Glad to hear that things are going well.

laurel said...

She is so cute!!!!!!!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Buy the tea set!!! You will not regret it!
Love the pictures!!! You are doing great!
She's adorable!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Single Women Adopting Children said...

Oh man- so cute! Who wouldn't love McDonald's Fries? They are my favorite! Glad you have a good support system there with you!

Can't wait for you two to come home!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I say... send someone in to get the teaset... at least after you have checked out to see if it isn't the same person working... hehe
Buy it...

Shelley said...

What a sweet little face. Thanks for sharing your little girl with us. :)

Mendy said...

She is so cute! Enjoy your trip in China. Congratulations all over again!
Mendy
twlp