Oh what a difference a day makes! Wake-up call from Kris.... (Hi Kris) with news that if we want to do the Beijing tour we needed to be in Beijing on MAY 22!!!
LEAVING IN 5 DAYS!!
- May 19 (Tuesday) leave SLC to NYC (sleep over at airport)
- May20 leave 1210pm NYC arrive Beijing at 150pm China time.
- Since I work for the airline, I am hoping to get in first class to China.
- As mentioned before, I get to fly for free so this is why we are traveling West to East.
- We will arrive one day early so we can "rest-up" for starting the event that will change my life forever!
- May 22-24th tour Beijing.
- May 24 (Sunday) leave Beijing for Nanchang, Jiangxi.
- In my secret dream of dreams, I hope the babies are waiting for us!
- Hang out in Nanchang, fly to GZ.
- June 6 take the train to Hong Kong.
- Check out Hong Kong for a few days,
- June 8 1020am leave Hong Kong for NYC
- FLY FLY FLY FLY... should be home at 1124pm SLC time.
I am sure I will regret stopping in Hong Kong and taking the long way home thru NYC, but hey, I'm a gal after travel and adventure. Oh how I hope Tate will be too!