Wednesday, January 04, 2006

FAMILIES ARE FOREVER BOOK





Do you know a person who you have known forever... yet, cannot place how you had met??? I have such a friend....Bonnie. We both feel that we had known each other from somewhere, yet we both cannot figure where. I have actually known Bonnie and her family for 23+ years!!! I started hangin' with her after the birth of her first daughter, Jasmine, and now her first grand-daughter Meilee, Jasmine's daughter. It is now my turn to have a daughter. Bonnie has been there for me. She was one of the friends who I asked to do a referral letter. She provided me with an amazing letter full of love and strength. I will cherish the words she wrote on my behalf. Today we got together to exchange Christmas gifts and *do lunch*.....Her gift brought me to tears as it signified how she loves and supports me in my decision to adopt as a 40+ year old single woman. Thank you Bonnie for this lovely book. I WILL CHERISH IT....

3 comments:

Donna said...

This looks like a great book, I'm going to see if they have it on Amazon. I'm on the look out for any book that can help Lauren understand adoption.

Donna :)

Amy said...

Awwwwww HOW CUTE IS THAT?!@$#$% I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!! =)))))))))

hee hee

Eliza2006 said...

Why haven't I heard of this book? I'm going to have to do some e-bay shopping.

Tiffany