Thursday, January 12, 2006

PRECIOUS PRESENT


In celebration of my impending DTC.... May I present my precious gift from my Mom. Words cannot express the soul warming happiness this gift has given me.... When you are not visibly prego well, I think people just forget the joy, anticipation, and mind boggling changes we are making in our lives. Don't get me wrong, I have a love-hate relationship when people ask how things are going..... But to get a sweet reminder that soon a baby will grace this family and fill in this outfit..... PRICELESS!!!!!

10 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I love that outfit! I'm going to Gymboree today to spend my "Gymbucks". Maybe Eliza will have a twinner outfit!

Tiffany

Donna said...

How adorable is this outfit!!! I love the little rose and ribbon accents. Tate is going to be gorgeous in this!

Donna :)

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet outfit. Those little gifts along the way keep it all real, they're so important. It sounds like you have great parents.

Anonymous said...

What incredible parents you have!
That is a beautiful outfit -

Think they'd want to adopt ME?

Holly

Christi and Abbey said...

That is so sweet! I am so glad that your parents are behind you.

Catherine said...

So very cute!

Shannon said...

Very pretty. It's great that your Mom & Dad get how important this step is for you! Congrats!

Stephe said...

Love the style! Your parents have great taste!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Commercial kitchen Cosmetic lincolnshire surgery eyed bingo valium online peru