Saturday, January 07, 2006

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!!

I just realized what I have been doing!!!! This has got to stop...Nip-it in the butt before it takes over my life....I find that while I am on the phone, computer or Bloggin' it , Mesa the 90 lb lovin' snuggle Pup is hounding me (no pun intended) and to pacify her I am FEEDING her!!!! I have got to get out of this habit before I get Tate and I do the same thing to her....I could just see me and Tate, as a 250 lb 3 year old, on Dr Phil. "Tomorrow's show.... Loving her daughter or Abuse and Neglect????? You be the JUDGE!!!!" Maybe I could clear all the junk off the treadmill and USE IT by hooking up Mesa for a long walk while I sit in front of the computer ??? Something has to be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP New coach scribble stitch tote shoulder bag 1 gb compact flash memory card